- School Info
- About Us
- School Resources
- Teachers & Staff
DISTRICT SOCIAL WORKER
SOCIAL SERVICES RESOURCES
- Type in your zip code to view local food options.
- Food Banks of Contra Costa & Solano
- Find Food in My City
- The Care Cottage at Walnut Creek Presbyterian Church
- 1801 Lacassie Avenue Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Provides food, clothing, and small household items to people in the local community who are in need.
- Community Care Pantry at Canyon Creek Presbyterian Church
- 9015 S. Gale Ridge Road - San Ramon, CA 94582
- Supports families who are facing reduced income or loss of employment due to SIP with free non-perishable food and household supplies.
- Apply for CAL FRESH benefits
- SRVUSD is offering breakfast and lunch to all students age 18 years and below. No need to qualify or apply. For information on pickup locations, dates and times please our Child Nutrition webpages.
- Call 211 for emergency housing assistance, affordable housing list and information. Call 211, and indicate that you are currently homeless or at risk of becoming homeless (PDF) to be referred to the most appropriate programs.
- Tri-Valley Affordable Rental Guide - lists apartment complexes that provide affordable units within the Tri-Valley.
- Danville Housing Information
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.
- If you are experiencing a mental or emotional crisis, call a 24-hour Access Line at 1-888-678-7277 for mental health resources or the Contra Costa Crisis Center at 1-800-833-2900 for 24-hour crisis support.
- Call National Suicide Hotline (800) 784-2433 or Text HOPE to 20121 (to text with a crisis counselor)
- For Information and referrals to local services, as well as identifiers of an abusive relationship and instructions on how to make a safety plan: The National Domestic Violence Hotline or call(800) 799-7233
- Gives qualified families discounts on their energy bill each month. See if you qualify and sign up online.
GRIEF AND BEREAVEMENT RESOURCES
- Call 211
- Grief Hotline (800) 837-1818
- Call for crisis or distress information and referral, grief counseling. Services are free. CCCC provides a safe and supportive environment for people who are grieving the death of a significant other. CCCC offers support and education to help people develop coping skills to better handle their loss. For immediate, 24-hour phone counseling, call our grief line at 211 or 800-837-1818. For more information on our grief counseling program, contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our service is free and confidential.
- (925) 887-5678
- Main Office: 3470 Buskirk Avenue, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
- Hospice of the East Bay committed to providing free bereavement services, not only to the families of their patients but to the entire community. We offer traditional emotional support counseling as well as innovative programs for children, teens and adults which address the wide range bereavement experiences. Please see the calendar to see what groups and classes that are offered and locations.
- Grief Support and Group Classes
- 6500 Dublin Blvd #100, Dublin CA 94568
- (925) 829-8770
- Cost: Free
- Clinicians offer workshops throughout the year, children’s group, teen group and adult closed groups that run 6 weeks long. Hope Hospice is willing to start groups whenever there is a need.
- Grief Support Services