Missing the Last Ten School Days for 2021-2022 School Year
If your child must leave school earlier than 10 school days (May 18th or earlier) before the last day of school and does not return before the end of the school year, your child may be subject to the following consequences:
- Incomplete or lowered final grades
- Review by school/district attendance review board
- Unenrolled and placed on the waitlist upon re-enrollment, if space is not available
If your student is unenrolled, there may not be a space at the current school for your student to return in the fall. In this case your student may have to be diverted to another elementary school in the district.
Missing the First Three days of School 2022-23
As you plan your summer vacation, be aware that school begins on Wednesday, August 10, 2022.
- If your child does not attend the first three days of school, your child may lose their space at your resident school site and be diverted to another school. If there is not space at your resident school when you return, your child will be placed at the closest school based on space availability.
- If you know your student will be missing the first three days, or more, of the school please send an email to the principal and office manager/attendance staff at your student’s school site.