Our goal is to influence, within PTA guidelines, federal, state and local policy makers to pass laws and grant funding which will provide for the improvement and betterment of our public schools in both curriculum and facilities. In order to accomplish this goal, we will clarify legislative issues affecting our schools to the parent population and community.
How You Can Help
▪ Recognize the importance of these issues
▪ Stay informed
▪ Work to inform your friends and neighbors
▪ Volunteer to become legislative committee members through your school PTA board
▪ Participate and assist in letter writing campaigns to legislators on key issues
▪ Write to local media on issues affecting our schools.