The Hidden Hills Hawks Education Fund is a group of Hidden Hills staff members and dedicated parent volunteers who are committed to raising funds for our school. They work dilligently to support and represent the educational interests of the students at Hidden Hills Elementary School in San Ramon. Come join our team and volunteer for one hour a year or multiple hours through out the year! Let us know what you like to do best and we will find something that works for you and your busy life!
Key Fundraising Events
We break down fundraising into two categories. Our campaigns, such as registration and our live events.
- Registration at the start of the school year. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year when we go out to our community at the start of the year and ask for contributions for our Ed Fund, School Supplies, and additional programs like Band/String. Have questions on donations reach out to email@example.com
- Corporate Match is an amazing and easy way to double your funds or potentially triple if two parents submit receipt to their respective employers. You will receive a receipt through FutureFund for your donation which can be submitted to your employer. Have questions on corporate match? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the Corporate Match page
- Block Party, held at the start of the school year to gather our community and kick off the school year with a little fun! This year the event is Friday September 8th from 6-9pm. Details regarding purchasing tickets will be sent out on hawk alert and in Friday folders
- Wednesday with Friends, held the last Wednesday of September, October, January, February, and March. Students can purchase a ticket to attend the event from 1-3pm and hang out in the MPR room with friends for popcorn and a movie
- Movie night, right around Halloween when it's getting dark earlier we open up the amphitheater for a fun family movie night
- Booster Fun Run, this is our 2nd larger fundraiser to date and happens in the spring when students are sponsored for the laps they run/walk. They get very excited and love to do this - even those that don't like to run!
- Fun and Fancy Family Formal and Auction, we work with the community to create some amazing gift baskets, activities, gift certificates for everyone to bid on and have a fun way to raise money for our programs
Have some other suggestions or ideas for fundraisers? Let us know! We are always looking for volunteers to head up at take the lead on any of these items or help in planning and day of is always key! Reach out to us at email@example.com or stop one of the team members when you see us around!