We are here to support our English learner students and families. We welcome the entire school community to the fun multi-cultural events that we host.
PDF Presentation from the
November 2, 2022 "Coffee with the Principal" Meeting
Role of the ELAC
ELAC provides parents of English learners with the opportunities to:
- Learn about programs offered at school
- Work with the principal and School Site Council (SSC) on effective programs and services to support English learners
- Work with the principal and SSC on the development of services for English learners in the Balanced Score Card/Single Plan for Student Achievement (BSC/SPSA)
- Assist in the development of the school’s needs assessment and efforts to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance
- Send information via a site representative to DELAC (District English Learner Advisory Committee).
ELAC acts in an advisory capacity and not a decision-making body, but it is the voice of the English learner community.