WELCOME TO FOURTH GRADE!
Highlights this year will include:
- Studying California history, including Native Californians, the Gold Rush, and the Transcontinental Railroad!
- Playing with numbers in the hundred thousands and millions. Adding/subtacting/multiplying/dividing large numbers. Getting in shape with Geometry, Fractions, and Decimals.
- Writing intensely and creating multiple paragraphs. Creating Narrative writing, Informational writing, and Opinion writing.
- Reading with stamina in both Fiction and Nonfiction chapter books.
- Exploring the geographic regions of California, including climates, landforms, plants, and animals and their unique adaptations.